There are many opportunities for volunteers to make a difference in the life of someone who have diverse abilities. We will match your gifts and talents to the opportunity to make sure it is a positive experience for everyone. Some possible opportunities include:
- Become a committee or board member
- Help with our fundraising events
- Share your hobbies such as painting, reading, gardening
- Assisting in the office with administrative jobs
Interested in Becoming a Volunteer?
- Give us a call at 519-352-1174 ext 231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us help you find the volunteer job that best fits you
- Complete the online application form
- An appointment for a brief interview will be set up with you
- On completion of a police check, when necessary, you will participate in an information and orientation session and with appropriate site manager
We make every attempt to match your interests and skills with our volunteer needs.
For additional information and application package, please contact the Volunteer and Events Coordinator at 352-1174, extension 231.
Proud supporter of: