Become a Member Today!
Becoming a member of Community Living Chatham-Kent matters! It keeps you connected and informed; it gives you a voice and makes you a part of a group with the shared goal of improving the lives of people who have diverse abilities.
Other membership benefits include:
- Voting rights for the Board of Directors at our Annual General Meeting.
- Eligible to serve on the Board of Directors or its committees.
- Opportunity to become better informed on issues that affect people who have diverse abilities
During the coming year, we look forward to building on our recent successes, which have improved supports and services, and opened new doors of opportunity for the people we support!
These successes never cease to amaze us: new jobs, new living situations, reconnections with family members, vacations, new friends, and new chances to contribute to the community.
- Individual Membership $10.00
- Family Membership $20.00 (two or more immediate family members)
- Affiliate Membership $10.00 (non-voting member for staff/agencies)