Thank you for considering donating to Community Living Chatham-Kent where 100% of your gift benefits people who have diverse abilities and their families in Chatham-Kent. Unless designated, your gift is always used where the need is the greatest at the time of your donation. Your donations are very important to ensure the ongoing viability of our organization.
Here are some ways your gift may be used:
- Program supplies such as craft materials, computer equipment & specialty software, learning materials such as books and movies
- Recreational opportunities such as pool or gym rental, bowling, admission to local attractions
- Repairs to residential homes such as roofs, windows, doors
- Replacement of furniture and other household items as needed
- Specialized assistive devices and equipment
- Augmentative communication systems such as picture boards, go talk devices
- Educational programs for life skill development such as cooking classes
In Honour or Celebration
You can make an In Honour donation to pay tribute to a loved one, or to say thanks to recognize special care and acts of kindness. Community Living will send a special card to the person you have chosen to honour. You will receive a thank you and tax receipt, as well as the satisfaction of knowing that you are supporting people who have an intellectual disability.
Ask your family and friends to make a donation to Community Living Chatham-Kent in your honour instead of buying a present for occasions such as birthdays, wedding favour, anniversaries, retirement or holidays. Depending on the nature of your gift, there are a variety of ways we can recognize your honouree and generosity.
Community Living Chatham-Kent will provide a tax receipt, our grateful thanks, and you will have the knowledge that you have found and provided the perfect gift!
When someone passes on, we often want to honour their memory in a special way and show support for the family. Making an in memoriam donation is a positive way to celebrate their life. These contributions will be used to provide support and services to people who have an intellectual disability right here in our community.
When you make a donation in memory of a loved one, you will receive a tax-deductible receipt and a letter of condolence will be sent to the family advising them of your kind gesture. The donation amount remains confidential.
Contact us at Link: Phone Number for assistance (click to call) 519-352-1174 ext 232 to assist you making your gift.