SAVE-THE-DATE: Friday, June 12, 2020 at Links of Kent Golf Course
Community Living Chatham-Kent’s 22nd Annual Golf Tournament took place on June 8th, at the Links of Kent Golf Club. The weather, golf, and food were outstanding.
Thank-you to the following:
- Presenting Sponsor – Waste Connections of Canada
- Gold Sponsors – ATW Automotive, Citilinx, Chairs & More, Walker Machine, Paula Rusak with Mathews, Dinsdale & Clark LLP, Teksavvy, and MC Business Solutions
- Golf Cart Sponsors – First Choice Building Restorations, Giant Tiger, and Teksavvy
- Goodie Bag Sponsors – South Kent Wind, and North Kent Wind
- Hole Sponsors – OPSEU – Local 148, Silver Cross, KPMG, Great West Life, JOBWORX, Alexander and Houle Funeral Home, Jack Barei “Andy’s Army”, Carstar Imperial, Links of Kent Golf Club, and St. Clair Insurance ($20,000 Hole in One for two people)
Also, thank-you to the following prize donors:
- OPSEU – Local 148
- Paula Rusak
- Paula Carpenter
- Dave Page
- MC Business Solutions
- Jack and Rita Barei
- Links of Kent Golf Club
- Casa Bella
- Neighbourhood Social
- Columbia Sportswear
Heather, Terri, Connie, Virginia, Chris, Christie, and Bridget – your time volunteering is very much appreciated.
The net revenue was $12,556.08. Thank you to everyone for your continued support! See you next year!