Sadly, we have decided to cancel the 2021 Lottery Calendar due to the pandemic. So, we’ve decided to offer a special new one-month, holiday version!
This brand new Holiday Calendar is only $5.00 each! We are only selling 1,000 calendars so make sure to get yours TODAY.
These calendars are now available for sale! If you would like a calendar, please email Tammy Chouinard at firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know how many you would like.
There are a few ways to purchase this fun calendar:
- Pay via e-transfer. Purchasers can send their payment via e-transfer to email@example.com. Payments will be Autodeposited so password details are not needed. Please ensure they include your email (so Tammy can email you a photo of their tickets), as well as their phone number so she can call you if they are a winner!
- Cash – if you have a member of the CLC-K in your family/social circle and can purchase it directly from them.
- Credit Card – you can call Tammy Chouinard at 519-352-1174 ext 232 and give your information over the phone.
Daily Prizes include:
- $20 Tim Hortons Gift Card (16 chances to win one of these gift cards – compliments of our fantastic sponsors North Kent Wind and South Kent Wind)
- $30 Purple Pansy Gift Card
- Amazon Echo Dot
- 55″ Toshiba LED Television
- Full Turkey Winners (2 chances to win a complete meal including a turkey, potatoes, veggies, stuffing, rolls and a pie for dessert)
- YETI Rambler 532ML Bottle
- CLC-K Gift Pack – CLC-k gear including a toque, water bottle, phone ring, lanyard, chapstick
…and of course six (6) CASH PRIZES!
On top of the daily prizes, we will be offering five AMAZING weekly draws. This will be a completely separate draw that will be conducted via Facebook. So, you’ll need access to it if you would like to take part. Each Wednesday morning, we will be posting a new prize that will be up for grabs. It will be cost that is completely separate from the $5 Holiday Calendar and will be available to anyone who would like to participate. There will be a very limited number of spots for each. The prize, number of spots and cost will differ each week (e.g. 20 spots at $10 per spot). So it will be first come, first served! Once the spots are filled, the draw will close. Everyone will need to send in their immediate payment (via one of the above options), and a photo of their ticket stub will be sent to them. All announcements and draws will be posted on Facebook the next day at 2:00PM. We will contact winners via Facebook messenger.
If you have any questions, please contact our Community Relations department at 519-352-1174 ext 232 or firstname.lastname@example.org.