Our Food Crawl features an array of tasting items from various restaurants in Chatham-Kent. The night is a fantastic opportunity to try new appetizers, mingle with a group of friends, and celebrate the summer! The experience is like no other foodie encounter.
Buses rotate across Chatham-Kent, taking Food Crawler’s to five restaurants between 6:00 pm – 9:30 pm. You don’t want to miss this fun, unique, and tasty event!
Community Living Chatham-Kent’s 2020 Food Crawl was scheduled on Thursday, July 16th. Sadly, we have come to the decision to cancel the 2020 Food Crawl. Since this event is a social one (with up to 48 people on each bus), we just cannot see this type of event being permitted at any point this year. We want to ensure we do our part to keep everyone safe & feel this is the best decision during these uncertain times. Hope to see you in 2021!
THANK YOU FOOD CRAWLERS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT IN 2019!
Details on our 2019 Event!
On Thursday, July 18th, Participants enjoyed terrific food while visiting The Rustic Ranch, Chatham Bowlerama, Frendz Restaurant and Lounge, Sons of Kent, and Boston Pizza.
Thank-you to the following:
- Rochelle Stothart, Natalie Jansen, Annette Nealey, Candise May, Diana Lambert, Rachel Tetzlaff, Jodi Skipper, and Jamie Cartier (Food Crawl Committee)
- Prize Sponsors – CLC-K Board of Directors, Thames Communications, VIA Rail, CNE, Planet Print, and Brennen Coristine
- Restaurant Sponsors – Teksavvy, Walker Marine, St. Clair Insurance (Brad Campbell), Kent and Essex Insurance, Vellinga Travel, and DPM Insurance
- Bus Sponsors – Blenheim Chrysler, Kent and Essex Insurance, and St. Clair Insurance (Brad Campbell)
- Photo Booth Sponsors – Brenda Russelo, Garnet Tulp and Sydney Lewis from Realty House, and Just Grin
A net profit of $8,751.36 was generated.