Community Living Chatham-Kent is a non-profit charitable organization. In 1955, the agency was started by volunteers and parents of people who had an intellectual disability, and who wanted to see their loved ones living in and contributing to the life of the community.
Facts about Community Living Chatham-Kent:
- Supports over 550 people and their families in Chatham-Kent
- Services are person-centered and based on individual needs
- Employs more than 260 people
- Approximately 90% of funding comes from the Provincial Ministry of Community and Social Services
- Approximately 10% of funding comes from fundraising, fees and grants
- Community Living has developed partnerships with all levels of government, businesses, social service agencies, volunteers, education, health, and the public
- Find out about becoming a member.
To view these items, you may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.