Community Living Chatham-Kent truly appreciates your time, effort, and talents volunteering with us. We believe in creating a healthy and safe atmosphere for everyone, encouraging overall wellness. Please take a look at the resources below, and be sure to check regularly as we will be updating this area with useful tips and tricks.
Our health is always changing. We all have times of good health, and times of sickness. As our lifestyles change, so does our level of health. It is important to be educated, and continually improving overall health.
- It is flu season! Visit Public Health for information regarding Flu shots.
- As the holiday season approaches, and family/friends come together, so does the potential for head lice to appear and spread – Head Lice Tips & Tricks.
We strive to continue to create a safe atmosphere for our Volunteers, people supported, and staff. Safety prevention strategies and procedures are extremely important, and will help you avoid situations that will expose you to risk.
- The Holiday Season could mean travelling to see friends and family. Here is essential information on travel health risks and preventative measures.
- Take precaution on the roads this time of year. Here are winter driving tips to keep you safe!
Wellness is a process of change, reflection, and growth. The ability to learn and grow intellectually is important. Often times our life experiences enhance our well-being. There are different aspects of wellness, which all play important roles in our everyday lives.
- The Holiday Season is a busy time of year – 8 Tips for Christmas Wellbeing.
- Skating is a great activity for the whole family. There are many free skates in Chatham-Kent during the month of December.