There are many opportunities for volunteers to make a difference in the life of someone who has an intellectual disability. We will match your gifts and talents to the opportunity to make sure it is a positive experience for everyone. Some possible opportunities include:
- Attending events in the community such as special events, church services, sporting events etc.
- Become a committee or board member
- Help with our fundraising events
- Share your hobbies such as painting, reading, gardening
- Friendly visiting with individuals
- Assisting in the office with administrative jobs
Interested in Becoming a Volunteer?
- Give us a call or sign up at Better Impact and let us help you find the volunteer job that best fits you
- Complete the online application form
- An appointment for a brief interview will be set up with you
- On completion of a police check, when necessary, you will participate in an information and orientation session and with appropriate site manager
We make every attempt to match your interests and skills with our volunteer needs.
For additional information and application package, please contact Supervisor of Volunteers and Events at 352-1174, extension 231.