Our Food Crawl features an array of tasting items from various restaurants in Chatham-Kent. The night is a fantastic opportunity to try new appetizers, mingle with a group of friends, and celebrate the summer! The experience is like no other foodie encounter.
Buses rotate across Chatham-Kent, taking Food Crawler’s to five restaurants between 6:00 pm – 9:30 pm. You don’t want to miss this fun, unique, and tasty event!
Community Living Chatham-Kent’s Food Crawl was on Thursday, July 18th.
Participants enjoyed terrific food while visiting The Rustic Ranch, Chatham Bowlerama, Frendz Restaurant and Lounge, Sons of Kent, and Boston Pizza.
Thank-you to the following:
- Rochelle Stothart, Natalie Jansen, Annette Nealey, Candise May, Diana Lambert, Rachel Tetzlaff, Jodi Skipper, and Jamie Cartier (Food Crawl Committee)
- Prize Sponsors – CLC-K Board of Directors, Thames Communications, VIA Rail, CNE, Planet Print, and Brennen Coristine
- Restaurant Sponsors – Teksavvy, Walker Marine, St. Clair Insurance (Brad Campbell), Kent and Essex Insurance, Vellinga Travel, and DPM Insurance
- Bus Sponsors – Blenheim Chrysler, Kent and Essex Insurance, and St. Clair Insurance (Brad Campbell)
- Photo Booth Sponsors – Brenda Russelo, Garnet Tulp and Sydney Lewis from Realty House, and Just Grin
A net profit of $8,751.36 was generated.
THANK YOU FOOD CRAWLERS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT IN 2019!